click
tracking
Lancaster | Farlam Airframes

Avro Lancaster

Stacks Image 61
Stacks Image 75
  • front
  • back
Stacks Image 71
Stacks Image 73
L for Leader

Original Avro Lancaster lower wing piece from a Canadian plane made by Victory. The inspectors stamp and part number can be seen.

Painted with the Kangaroo playing bagpipes that is currently on the BBMF lancaster in the memorial flight. The original Lancaster was W5005 and flew with 460 squadron coded AR-L "Leader" and completed nearly 100 missions before ditching in the Humber Estuary.
http://www.aerialcombat.co.uk/2016/10/two-new-paint-schemes-for-bbmf-lancaster.html

The panel is 23cm high by 38cm long and 5 cm deep.

Price £160 plus P&P
Stacks Image 10
Madam X
A section of fuselage skinning from a WW2 AVRO Lancaster ED357 that was shot down over Holland in June 1943.

Painted as Madam X KB747 which flew with 425 squadron and based upon Milton Caniff’s Male Call cartoon character.


Size is 47 cm high x 26.5 cm wide.

Price is £190 Plus P&P
Stacks Image 25

  • back
  • part number
Stacks Image 109
Stacks Image 107
Madam X

A section of armour plating from the engine firewall from a ww2 Lancaster. This part has several part numbers to the rear. Part was dug up during work at a former WW2 Lancaster airbase.

Painted as Madam X KB747 which flew with 425 squadron and based upon Milton Caniff’s Male Call cartoon character.

A heavy piece

Size is 41.5 cm high x 21.5 cm (max) wide.

Price is £165 Plus P&P

Stacks Image 4
Ruhr Express

This large section of Avro Lancaster was made at the Victory aircraft factory in Malton Ontario Canada. There are multiple part numbers and inspectors stamps that confirm its identity. We imported it from Canada.

As a tribute to the Canadian built Lancasters - this piece has been painted as Ruhr Express, the name given to the first plane to leave the Victory Aircraft factory in 1943 and fly to Britain.

In the UK it flew with 405 squadron with the designation LQ-Q. Its first mission was to Berlin on 22 November 1943. In April 1944 she was transferred to 419 squadron as VR-Z and flew 47 mission before crashing. No loss of life.

The panel was part of the hydraulic system on a Lancaster and has a hatch which hinges open from the top, see original plans diagram. It has a plaque with the words "replacement sealing ring stored inside" and was located on the underside of the wing between the fuselage and inboard engine. The part numbers match with the original drawings and parts.

The hinge has the original 1940's wooden dowels.

The panel is 48cm high by 48cm wide with the additional section on the left that results in an overall width of 61cm and 5 cm deep.

For shipping we need a telephone number to be used by the carrier for delivery. Can you please remember to add a contact number as a note to any order. Thank you.

£220 plus postage
  • details
  • Rear
Stacks Image 111
Stacks Image 100